Terms & Conditions Of Sale
Tickets are sold by The Stables Theatre Ltd subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.Tickets are sold on behalf of The Stables Theatre Ltd for itself or as agent for other promoters.
2.Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the performance.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any venue if it reasonably considers such a refusal to be necessary for the safety and convenience of other customers or for the proper running of venues and events.
4. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break or interval in the performance.
5. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the venue.
6. Every effort is made to present shows at suitable sound levels, however levels may vary according to artists' requirements, over which the Promoter has no control and concerts may be loud. Refunds will not be given on a matter of personal taste or noise levels experienced.
7.The Promoter presents a range of seated and standing events and cannot always guarantee uninterrupted views as the stage setup, as determined by the artist, may vary and some people may stand around you.
8. Some performers may have a support artist before the main act and the Promoter may not know this in advance.
9. Some artists may use strong language. The Promoter has no control over this.
10. Internet ticket sales are subject to booking fees and transaction charges which are levied to cover the cost of third party web/financial service providers and as such cannot be refunded.
11. By purchasing and/or using a ticket you consent for yourself and for any person using a ticket purchased by you to being photographed, filmed or recorded as an audience member when official photography, filming or audio recording is taking place. If you have difficulties with this please contact the Box Office on 01908 280800 before purchasing tickets. Please note that all other unauthorised photography, filming or audio recording is not permitted and the Promoter reserves the right to confiscate equipment used/material gained in this way and/or remove offending individuals from the show.
12. Tickets sold or offered for sale by any person or persons other than The Stables, the Promoter or their authorised agents will not be honoured.
13. Please note some shows may contain flashing lights or smoke effects. The Promoter cannot always provide specific warnings of these in advance to customers.
14. The Stables means The Stables Theatre Ltd (company no 3224226). Please check www.stables.org or contact the box office for full current terms and conditions of ticket purchase as they may vary. The Promoter means The Stables or the promoter of the event for which the ticket is sold, in which case The Stables acts as agent of that promoter. The Stables is owned by Wavendon Allmusic Plan Ltd (charity no 261645) which aims to engage the widest range of people with music in all its diversity. As a non-profit making charitable organisation, any surplus made through the programme is reinvested in its artistic and educational projects.